Wear In Period (WIP)
At Liza Clifford Professional Bra Fitting Studio we pride ourselves on the fact that our clients visit us every six months for new day wear, special occasion and sports bras. These loyal customers are the ladies who trust our advice and endure the WIP and, in turn, see the long term benefits. The WIP is a short lived period of discomfort for long term gain.
We will not compromise on the fitting process, the bra choice and the importance of the WIP, as we believe that this is why we stand apart from other professionals in our industry.
What to expect during the WIP:
- A vice-like feeling for the first five to seven wears.
- Deep red marks and the feeling of being bruised for the first five to seven wears.
- Liza Clifford’s specially chosen strapless bra is designed to anchor in the back causing swelling and a raised surface for an extended period of time.
- Liza Clifford’s specially chosen award winning sports bras have very little elastic and, for this reason, you will feel very uncomfortable for the first five to seven wears.
- Maternity bras will feel tight, at first, but they ease very quickly.