Bra Fitting Advice
How do you know you are wearing the wrong bra size? September 26 2014
- You rely on your straps for support
- You are always looking for thicker straps
- You feel like you need more lift
- You can never find the right cup: if you go down a cup it’s too small, if you go up a cup it’s too big
- Your band rides up your back
- Your breast eithers peek out or fall out the bottom of your bra
- You are constantly readjusting your bra
- You feel like your breasts want to fall out of your bra when you bend over
- You have considered breast surgery
- You have an obvious spill out of the top of your bra
- You battle to find clothing that fits you, everything else fits and you find you have to go up a size (or a few sizes) to accommodate your breasts.
- Strapless bras are a nightmare: they keep falling down or you keep having to readjust them
- You wear more than one sports bra when exercising
- You feel fat because your breasts create a pocket under your arms that makes you look fat.
- You have excessive back fat
- Your cups gape
- It does not matter how hard you try to minimise your breasts they just look big
- You cannot find pretty bras in your size
The points above are what our clients bring to our attention. This is what we love working with everyday of our lives.
If you suffer from any ONE of these conditions you are wearing the wrong size.
Our experts are waiting to help you, its just a call away.