Ordering a bra or swim piece can be very stressful especially when you do not have a relationship with the person you are ordering from.
Ordering items is the only way we are able to offer you all the wonderful products that are available to us. We simply cannot order everything as stock as we do not have the financial means to do so, but we would never restrict you to what we can only stock.
Terms and conditions are there to assure you that your order is a priority and we have a system to back this
This is a simplified point form of how our orders work
- When you come in to see us you will be offered items that fit you in stock or items that we know will fit you that you can order. You need to know we will never sell you something that we feel will not work, no matter how much you beg us to.
- If we have stock in other studios in SA we will have them sent to you within two days, however if we do not have stock of these items in any of our South African studios we will need to get them from our international suppliers.
- If you order a pre-order, this is something that has not been launched but in order to secure our order we need to order it 3-6 months in advance, you will need to pay a 25% deposit. This ensures your item is set aside when it is launched. These are only for fashion items that are manufactured in limited quantities. This is the only way we can guarantee you will receive a special item provided it is not taken off the market due to manufacturing quality control.
- If you choose to order a fashion item (limited quantity) after the launch date you will be required to pay 50% deposit. There is a possibility that this item may be sold out by the time we order it. If this is the case you will contacted to offer you an alternative or if there is further production run we will ask if you would like to wait. These items are special one-off pieces that most of our clients prefer to wait for, but we completely understand if you choose to change your order or cancel it. The wait will be moved to the next order cycle of 6-12 weeks.
- Orders for continuity bras and swimwear, these are basics that are always available unless the manufacturers choose to replace it with a better version, require a 50% deposit. These items are also subject to out of stock situations which we may only be told in the final stages of the order, however these will be replenished. You will be asked if you would like to wait or to replace the order with something that is available.
- The reality is that while we would like to believe that there is an endless supply of the products we love, they are subject to being out of stock or sold out at any given time. We will never just accept this and will always endeavour to inform you and find an alternative.
- Our orders are placed every 6-12 weeks depending on the order size. As we grow these orders have become more frequent. It is important to note that this is an order cycle and that we do not order individual orders but that we bulk all orders and place one big order. This allows us to bring in product at a cost-effective pricing, but more importantly so that our suppliers will take us seriously. Big manufacturers like our suppliers work with agents but we have a special relationship that allows us to bring in product without the added costs of agent commission. We choose to respect this relationship by bulking our orders.
- Once your order is placed you will receive an order confirmation within a week of your payment. If you do not receive this kindly check your spam folder or contact your fitter. While it is rare, our fitters are human and may overlook your order or make a mistake on the order. Please note that this will always be rectified and all we need is your reminder to rectify this.
- You will not receive any further communication about your order unless it is delayed or there is a problem with getting what you have chosen within the 6-12 weeks. We have chosen to do this as more clients have asked us not to spam them with information that they were given at their first consultation.
We need to reassure you that it is in our best interest to get you what you love, we have built a business around this concept and in no way do we ever intend to mislead you.
We can get you what is available in your size, provided you are willing to wait. If we cannot we will let you know as soon as we know.
Our team is a caring, dedicated team who will gently guide you into a fit that may seem very different at first but that you will love eventually. It’s important to us that you communicate your concerns to us and give us the opportunity to fix it. If you are not responded to we ask that you either contact our email@example.com or 0861333779 (national landline) and we will get back to you.