Flattening The COVID-19 Curve
We've got some great news for you! We are thrilled to let you know that we are once again able to open our doors and offer our clients in-studio fittings. And while our business is all about your beautiful curves, the COVID-19 curve is one curve we are invested in flattening.
We can't wait to see you again.We are embracing the ‘new’ normal and your health and well-being is our top priority. Some things may have changed but our guarantee to find you your perfect fit has not. Here are some of the health & safety measures we’ve put in place to help flatten the curve and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
1. We have limited the number of physical fittings available to ensure your health and safety.
2. We have allocated 30 minutes between fittings to ensure that your fitter has enough time to sanitize the fitting studio fully.
3. Our professional fitters adhere to the strictest health and safety measures including wearing masks. All clients are requested to wear a mask over their mouth and nose at all times. Should you not have a mask you will be asked to reschedule your fitting.
4. When you arrive, please announce yourself and wait outside until you are invited in. We will only allow one client into the studio at a time to limit exposure.
5. Once invited in your fitted will take your temperature. Should your temperature be higher than 37.5 °C you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
6. We encourage you to sanitize your hands when you arrive, and please do so as many times as you feel necessary during your fitting experience.
7. If you have a fever or feel unwell please contact us before you arrive to reschedule your appointment.At Liza Clifford, we are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy fitting experience, where you can safely discover your unique and perfect fit and put on courage. Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, international manufacturing and delivery may be delayed. Sadly we are unable to quote lead times at the moment because of this.
We look forward to seeing you in the studio again soon.
Click here to book a fitting at a Liza Clifford Bra Fitting Studio near you!
Should you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 087 135 9345 and we will get back to you as soon as we can.